Protect Your Pittsburgh, PA Home With a Gutter Installation
Gutters play an integral part in roofing systems. They serve several vital roles, one of which is to channel heavy rainwater away from your home and other buildings. These rains can lead to leaks and flooding if no precautions are taken. Prevent these issues from happening by working with our professionals at Exceptional Exteriors & Renovations!
We’re a roofing company with over 30 years of experience offering gutter installation services in and near Pittsburgh, PA. Our goal is to ensure your gutters are installed correctly and last as long as possible. We offer various styles and colors to choose from, so you can get what you want. Upgrade the look and feel of your property’s exterior by contacting us today!
Signs that Show Your Gutters Are Beyond Repair
Repairs for gutters can solve short-term issues and help extend the life of your roof. However, when repairs aren’t enough, it’s time to replace them. While replacing gutters isn’t terribly expensive, many homeowners avoid the task because of the amount of work involved. Some old houses even have gutters secured directly to the house with nails or other fixtures instead of a gutter system, which means replacing them requires taking down the siding and shingles on part or all of the house.
Our Exceptional Exteriors & Renovations team can assist you regardless of the challenge. As soon as you contact us, we’ll immediately look for signs indicating you need a replacement. Our experts have all the tools and equipment to replace your old gutters and install new ones.
Some of these signs you should be aware of:
- Water damage to your home: When your gutters aren’t working, water can pool up in them and cause water damage to your home. This can lead to mold growth, staining on your siding, and rusting your gutters and downspouts.
- Leaks in your roof: If water pools up in your gutters and leaks into your home’s roof structure, it can cause extensive water damage and even structural damage. This is why it is so important for homeowners to keep an eye on their gutter systems!
- Standing water on the ground around your home: This will eventually lead to mold growth and other issues if left untreated long enough. This usually happens because water can seep through cracks or holes in your gutter system that have developed over time due to lack of maintenance or wear-and-tear.
Safeguard Your Home’s Foundation
You’re not alone if you’re thinking about installing new gutters on your home. Your gutters are the first line of defense against the elements. They are designed to direct water away from your home, keeping it from damaging your roof and foundation. Even so, if your gutters are old or damaged, they can’t do their job as well as they should.
When you install new gutters, here’s what you can expect:
- Get a cleaner look for your home. New gutters ensure water is channeled away from your house and into the ground. They also protect against water damage by keeping debris from getting in your gutter and clogging it up.
- Get better protection against rain, hail, and snow. With the right gutter installation, you can rest easy knowing that your house will be safe no matter what weather hits your area.
- Save money on energy bills every month for decades to come! Using less energy than before (because there’s less water coming into the house), you’ll save money on heating and air conditioning bills in winter.
- Prevent harmful diseases. Gutters protect against mold and mildew growth on the exterior of your home, which can lead to costly repairs if left unchecked over time. They also keep bugs out of your house.
If you have a gutter system that’s in disrepair or damaged due to a storm or other event, we can replace them in no time. We’ll walk you through all available options so you can choose the one you like the most. You can be confident that your home will stand out from the rest of the neighborhood after we finish.
Keep Your Gutters in Good Working Order With Reliable Soffit & Fascia
It might not be the first thing you notice when inspecting a house, but the soffit and fascia can greatly impact its appeal. While so much focus is placed on a residence’s outer walls and roof, these features play a big role in the overall presentation. The entire roof can fall apart if the soffit and fascia are neglected.
Unfortunately, many people aren’t aware of what they are. Here are some differences between both and why you should install them at home.
Soffit is found beneath the overhang of your roof, and it covers your siding. It is readily overlooked because it cannot be seen from the road. It could, however, detract from curb appeal if people can see it directly underneath it or if it is visible from close enough to the house. It must be in good shape to work properly since it allows air to enter your house, particularly your attic.
Another part of siding that’s sometimes forgotten is the fascia. It is the space directly above the soffit and is usually just a piece of exposed board. Despite being modest, it’s significant for your home’s overall upkeep and curb appeal. Let’s take the example of installing new gutters. The fascia is where those gutters would be installed, so if it’s not in excellent shape, installing the gutters may be challenging. Fascia also serves as a means of supporting the roof, making its maintenance critical.
Soffit and fascia complement one another and are vital to the general health of your house. Avoid these issues by scheduling soffit and fascia installation! We’re eager to protect your home’s roofing system.
Partner With an Elite Gutter Company Today!
Leaking gutters can cause major damage if left undetected. Luckily, our Exceptional Exteriors & Renovations team has a solution for you. We offer downspout and gutter installation services in and near Pittsburgh, PA. Our team of trained professionals will install your gutters quickly and effectively, so you can enjoy the benefits of a clean and functional rainwater runoff system. We always provide high-quality workmanship and materials, so you can be sure that your gutters will last for years to come.
Get in Touch With Our Professionals
If you have any questions about our services, give us a call or fill out our online contact form to be reached by one of our technicians as soon as possible.